Primarily, this is not a usual training on drawing, but it is beyond something which is absolutely more than fantastic.
Every human being is equipped with lot of knowledge which is latent within oneself. This course will nurture & helps one in developing the perception, analytical & visual skills with hands-on sessions & individual attention.
It definitely changes the perception, the way how the nature, surroundings & art should be looked at. This course lays a very strong foundation for aspirants in arts & creativity.
- Both Classroom & Online sessions are available.
Sessions are on every Saturday & Sunday i.e., weekly one session for 1.5 hrs.
Slots available –
- 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM (IST) – Online Session for IN/US/AUS
- 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM (IST) – Online Session for IN/US/AUS
- 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM (IST) – Classroom Session for IN/UK/Ireland
- 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM (IST) – Classroom Session IN/US
- 8:30 PM – 10:30 PM (IST) – Online Session for IN/US/UK/Ireland
- Foundation Program (Basics for Kids)
- Advanced Foundation Program (Basics to Intermediate for Adults)
- Intermediate Program (Students aiming for study in UG in India & abroad)
- Professional Portraiture Program (For Intermediate to Professionals)
- Personalized Mentorship Program – PMP (1-1 program focusing on particular subject area)
- Train the Trainer Program (For the Teachers & Tutors)
Sessions are once in a week but learning will all through the week. As we have a Whatsapp group called ‘SKETCHEHOLICS’ where in I make myself available for any suggestions, corrections & to discuss new ideas techniques. I clarify many qualms & upload my latest works for them to learn things every day. I always try to create the room for improvement by motivating everyone to work & practice more by sharing my current & upcoming projects, events, exhibitions, workshops & et al.
Each & every aspirant will be given individual attention.
- Sessions are based upon individual interests
- Fundamentals which are essential for any form of art viz., drawing, sketching, painting etc., are covered
- Each session will have 1-2 hrs in detail
- Individuals are made to work looking at original photographs & real things (but not drawings)
- Tips & techniques for easy learning & sketching realistically will be shared
- Every session will be an inspirational rather a routine class
- Weekly based assignments will be given
- With very affordable material, great stuff can be learned & produced
- Supplies will be included
- Reference material for the sessions will be shared in the format of a hard copy
- This course not only makes you learn & enjoy art, but surely will help you earn working on commissions
- GIFTing the portraits of your loved ones is very much possible
- Last but not least, it’s a fantastic therapeutic treatment providing peace & solace to the mind. It’s an absolute stress-relief course.
Duration of the course
Each course is of 4 months period, which may come to 16 sessions. Yes, the sessions are once in a week but the fruits of it can be enjoyed when you put commensurate efforts in practicing the explained concepts, techniques, tips, assignments & et al.
Fee of the courses
Fee for each course is the different based on the level of the course chosen , to know the fee details, please do reach out to me to discuss your interest. The fee is valid for 4 months only i.e., for 16 sessions one can’t extend the tenure for more than 4 months of time span.
🔵 24X7 support on Whatsapp
🔵 Study/Reference material
🔵 Documents & Ref pics
🔵 Assignments & reviews
🔵 Exclusive access to HD Video Tutorials
🔵 Certificates on successful completion of the course
In any scenario if the candidate can’t continue with the course, the fee can’t be refunded. It can only be transferred in genuine cases & the decision solely vests with the MD of the Atelier.
- Introduction to basic understanding of fundamentals of drawing
- Introduction to basic drawing materials viz., different kinds of pencils, papers, erasers, smudging tools & their usage
- Introduction to Realism – Properties of realism & it’s concept & how to incorporate it in our works
- Importance of role of symmetry in the drawing/sketching/painting
- How to achieve symmetry in our drawings without much effort
- How to draw different shapes with lot of ease
- Techniques to draw more easily & realistically
- How to draw more effectively
- How to perceive different textures & tones in nature & reciprocate with various grades of pencils
- How to protect your finished works and many more…………………………………
Process of learning
- Drawing free hand with strokes like parallel lines, parallel curves, circles, curves etc.,
- Drawing various shapes & objects by slicing them into 4 equal parts, initially to attain symmetry
- Putting some basic shading & learning blending like spheres, prisms, cubes, cuboids etc.,
- Drawing the objects with free hand to attain the actual size
- Drawing the objects from photos/print outs (not from other drawings, but from mother nature)
- Shading & blending the objects with proper light & dark tones which helps you understand the properties of light on various textures, objects etc.,
- Drawing the objects by measuring the sizes using pencil
- Now shading & blending the objects with proper tones
- Drawing from real life i.e., real objects are placed in front, where measurement of object is taken & drawn using pencil
- Observation of light effects, shading & blending accordingly & instilling some life into the work
Material required for my sessions
- 4H, 3H, 2H, H, HB, B, 2B, 3B, 4B, 5B, 6B, 8B, 9B, 10 B – wooden pencils – Staedtler (set of 26)/Faber-Castell 9000 Series pencil set
- Kneaded/Kneadable Eraser
- Normal Eraser (white)
- Pencil sharpener & X-acto knife
- Charcoal pencils – Soft, Medium/Neutral, Hard – Generals
- NAKED3 Makeup brushes (12 set)
- A3/A4 size sketch book – Anupam Oxfort
- Blending stumps – Available on http://www.amazon.in by name ‘Paper Stump set’
- Cotton & cotton buds
- Pencil/Charcoal fixative
- OHP – Plastic sheets (transparent) A4 size
- TomBow Mono Zero Eraser – Available on http://www.amazon.in/com
- Tissue paper
- Blushing brush – available on http://www.amazon.in/com
- Whole lot of great love & patience for Fine Arts
Who can attend my sessions ?
Everyone who has-
- consistency to pursue the course
- patience to spend some time on the interest
- passion to take it to a professional level
- it needs basic education with which one can understand the concepts, so at least 6th standard would be minimum
- last but not least, should be able to spare some time every week for practicing.
Should you have any queries/clarifications, please feel free to reach out to me
For all aspirants…… the training classes are based purely upon the interest of the candidate & the time one can invest (yes, it’s not sparing time, it’s investing) on to learn it with all one’s senses.
The reason behind my emphasis on interest & invest words is, the output is definitely going to be either in the form of pecuniary benefits or in terms of psychological soothing, mental peace, as it’s one of the best therapeutic treatments which every artist believes in and so do I. And for that matter any kind of art is equally the best in its own way.
PS : All the works displayed on this page are done by my students under my guidance/mentorship or from my reference pics, the Atelier own full rights in using them, as appropriate.
A glimpse of few of the results of my training sessions are here –